Monday, 30 March 2015

At Home

Oh hello, I know back again. so soon!
What's going on?
Well I have a little bit more time on my hands at the moment. 
I'm signed off from work while the doctors try to discover why I seem to have been unable to shake off the Christmas flu!  I spent weeks trying to carry on as normal until I just felt so ill I had to see the doctor, where obviously I wept and wailed about how ill I felt. One doctor said it was all perfectly ok, I just kept picking up colds from the children at school, (really for three months) I stayed home for a week resting, sleeping, then went back to work and felt even worse. Back I went to the doctors and saw a lovely lady who immediately said "that's not right you shouldn't feel that ill, lets get you tested!" I was relieved to have someone acknowledge that how I felt wasn't normal!
So blood has been removed from my arm (yuk) and 
I await the results of blood tests. The doctor thinks it could be a thyroid problem (easyish to fix) or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (not so easy to fix!) I'm hoping it's the first scenario if it has to be any!
On the up side I have time at the moment to browse the internet and dabble in some of my favourite crafts, interspersed with loads of sleeping, so much more comforting under a crochet blanket
I knew I made them for a reason LOL!

Lounge Life crochet blankets

We take our health so much for granted don't we and when things go a little wonky it's such a shock! 
It's been really hard to get used to not doing SO much, actually it's driving me a bit mad having to choose one thing to do as too much wipes me out and planning cooking and shopping has been an absolute nightmare, thank goodness for Lovely Man and Heather who have held the fort magnificently.
I'm really concentrating on looking after myself, good food, rest, no stress,
 vitamins galore and gentle exercise.
I'm also torturing myself by sewing in the ends of my Jewel Bright blanket.

crochet blanket sewing in ends

Oh goodie another blanket to snuggle under!
I've really enjoyed catching up on my blog reading too and seeing what all you lovely people have been up to, such a creative and talented bunch!
Thanks for visiting, I rambled a bit today!
Take care look after yourselves.
See you all soon
Love
♥Sue♥

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are unwell Sue, I hope that you will get some good results from the doctor and that it is something that can easily be mended. Take care of yourself in the meantime and enjoy the blanket snuggling!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my ramblings and comment on them! I love to read all your thoughts and messages, they really inspire me and encourage me to continue my crafting adventures!